2016 contender st
-warrenty on engines until 02/02/22
-triple Yamaha 350 engines
- proof of all service work, warrenty work.
- hull ID, JDJ9v086E516
- custom wrap comprised of famous artist pastas paintings done by eye catcher signs. (Solid black gelcoat waxed every 3 months prior to removable wrap)
- towing eye
- six 8” JL marine speakers
- three 10” JL marine sub woofers
-two 6” JL marine speakers in t-top
- custom teak battle station from blue water chairs. Can be mounted in the front or back used for fighting fish. You can mount the chair in the front for fighting bill fish and mount a rocket launcher in the back for kite fishing...
- two garmin gps map 7616 series with the latest updates, full access to music and engines through both gps units
-open array radar
-through hull transducer
-2 transom live Wells with a third auxiliary livewell plumbed in on the starboard side of transom for a removable 150gallon bait well for bait fishing.
- garmin auto pilot
- full Gemlux rod holders around gunnels with two zero degree swiveling rod holders at the mid ship of the vessel used for sword fishing and back plated
- two forms of removable seating. Back rest over livewells with six extra rod holders or a removable L shaped rear seat used for cocktail cruises.
-custom canvas covers from bayside marine canvas for the boat.
-custom removable tackle trays in leaning post
- working head with mirror and sink/wash down in consol.
-both fresh and saltwater wash down systems
-taco outrigger holders
-storage under helm seat
- forward hatches with locking gemlux handles for rod storage
-12 volt Hubble plugs for electric reels
-oversized T top
-rear removable shade cover
-coffin box lounge/fishbox on hydrolic rams for extra storage under neath
-frigid rigid cooler on hydrolic ram that slides Into leaning post for extra room
This is a one of a kind contender GTB hull #1
Have not had a single issue with engines. Fly wheels have just been changed for the second time. Boat is in pristine condition!!
Sea trails upon request
Contact Capt Richard lane for any other details or to set up seatrials or viewings
Serious Inquires only!
- Vessel Length (Feet):39
- Hull Type:V-Bottom
- Engine Type:Outboard
- Fuel Type:Gas
- For Sale By:Owner